City of Grover Beach Rental Facilities
Our community centers and parks are ideal for your next birthday party, business meeting, family reunion, wedding reception, or other special event.
- 16th Street Park: Southeast Corner of 16th Street & Mentone Avenue
- Golden West Park: On Jennifer Court
- Grover Heights Park: North 10th Street and Atlantic City Avenue
- Hero Community Park: Farroll Road & South 16th Street
- Mentone Basin Park: South 16th Street & Mentone Avenue
- Ramona Garden Park: North 9th Street & Ramona Avenue
Facility Reservation Policies
- Grover Beach Community Center: 1230 Trouville Avenue
- Ramona Garden Park Center & Gazebo: 993 Ramona Avenue
- South County Skate Park: 1750 Ramona Avenue
For locations, please see Grover Beach Facilities map
Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and may be made no more than one year in advance. To make a reservation, a completed application must be submitted to the Parks and Recreation Department with the appropriate maintenance and security deposit. For more details, please review the complete Building Facility Reservation Policies
and the Park Facility Reservation Policies.
: No reservation is final until the group or individual submitting the application has received a signed and approved copy of their application form, all fees have been paid at least 20 business days prior to the reservation date, and all required paperwork has been submitted to and approved by the Parks & Recreation Department.
If you would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact the Parks & Recreation Department
by phone at (805) 473-4580 or send us an email