City of Grover Beach Rental Facilities
Our community centers and parks are ideal for your next birthday party, business meeting, family reunion, wedding reception, or other special event.
- 16th Street Park: Southeast Corner of 16th Street & Mentone Avenue
- Golden West Park: On Jennifer Court
- Grover Heights Park: North 10th Street and Atlantic City Avenue
- Hero Community Park: Farroll Road & South 16th Street
- Mentone Basin Park: South 16th Street & Mentone Avenue
- Ramona Garden Park: North 9th Street & Ramona Avenue
- Grover Beach Community Center: 1230 Trouville Avenue
- Ramona Garden Park Center & Gazebo: 993 Ramona Avenue
- South County Skate Park: 1750 Ramona Avenue
For locations, please see Grover Beach Facilities map.
Facility Reservation Policies
Reservation requests will currently be denied. The City of Grover Beach is working closely with the County of San Luis Obispo in discussing best practices in restoring reservations for the city facilities. There is currently no timeline for the reopening of facility reservation.
Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and may be made no more than one year in advance. To make a reservation, a completed application must be submitted to the Parks and Recreation Department with the appropriate maintenance and security deposit. For more details, please review the complete Building Facility Reservation Policies and the Park Facility Reservation Policies.
- Online Reservations - for classes, special events, community centers, and/or park facilities
Please note: No reservation is final until the group or individual submitting the application has received a signed and approved copy of their application form, all fees have been paid at least 20 business days prior to the reservation date, and all required paperwork has been submitted to and approved by the Parks & Recreation Department.
Navigate Quickly & Easily
City Help Center