- Grover Beach Chamber of Commerce - The Grover Beach Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of business professionals who have joined together for the purpose of promoting the civic, commercial, and industrial progress of our community.
- Economic Vitality Corporation (EVC) of San Luis Obispo County - A nonprofit, no-cost provider of economic development services throughout San Luis Obispo County. The EVC was established to stimulate the economic vitality of San Luis Obispo County, generate jobs, and increase financial investment within the county by promoting the retention, expansion, and attraction of business and industry to the area.
- San Luis Obispo County Energy Watch Small Business Direct Install Program – A joint program of the County of San Luis Obispo and participating municipalities, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Southern California Gas Company, and the Economic Vitality Corporation (EVC) with a mission to reduce energy use throughout the county.
- Small Business Direct Install Program (PDF) - This program offers free energy assessments and the installation of energy-efficient measures to qualifying customers.
- Sales Tax Information (2006) (PDF) - This street information guide is provided to assist consumers and retailers with applicable sales tax information for Grover Beach.
If you have any questions or would like more details, please contact the Community Development Department at (805) 473-4520 or Administrative Services at (805) 473-4550.